We are hiring suitable candidate for the post of Student Affairs Assistant Dubai UAE Jobs. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Maintain student records and files through scanning and uploading documents, filing, storing and protecting student information.
- Using the School’s Student Information System (SIS) ensure data entry is completed with accuracy and timeliness.
- Identify and communicate ways in which the records management system can be improved.
- Develop and review internal procedures for tasks for which the position is responsible for.
- Provide secretarial support as required by preparing and distributing agendas and taking minutes.
- Order stationery for the department, ensuring supplies are available.
- Assist with projects by carrying out research and providing support as instructed.
- Support and participate in student life-cycle events as required, such as orientation, enrolment and graduation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to student administration.
- Greeting visitors in person, or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to relevant departments or individuals.
- Responds to or directs email inquiries within appropriate timeframes.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department contact details and office locations.
- Maintains continuity amongst the Office by documenting and communicating actions and needs
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and public relations skills.
- Hold appropriate tertiary qualifications or experience in a similar setting.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic is an advantage.
- Understanding of and commitment to superior customer service principles.
- Be capable of handling complex / problematic inquiries diplomatically.
- Have the ability to interpret and convey to students ADSM policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to manage time in a busy and fluctuating workload environment.
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work in the evenings and/or weekends and attend events off-campus
Maintain accurate data entry and software experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new systems.
We are jobsalert4all not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs around the world, when you click on this job, you will be redirected to the career page of concerned job provider, so jobsalert4all is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
Our site is the best job search engine that publishes the latest jobs according to the most recent dates. We help job seekers access job information with full and free access, submit resumes, and search for companies where they can be potential clients according to their abilities. Our goal is to offer viewers opportunities that they can take full advantage of fully.
Our goal is to provide viewers with information about the latest jobs in Pakistan. We update the site’s Jobsalert4all daily and post new and verified posts. They are organized according to the latest dates and you can find all jobs published on a recent date, all on our website. We also have the recent works sidebar on our site, where we publish all the latest work in Pakistan published today in newspapers and advertised. You can easily view this section and keep up to date with the latest work in Pakistan.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. This is real and authentic site you will get all the latest job and internships around the world.
Please share every job with your friend maybe it will be helpful for your friend’s thanks for your Interest in this site.