We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The SQA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- At least 2 years of work experience in software quality assurance.
- Mobile Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Allowance
- Food and Entertainment Allowances
- Company Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work from Home
Job Working Hours
Equal Employment Opportunities
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.
SolutionInn is an online educational portal which is acting as bridge between students and tutors. It is a student centric in nature because it converges with unparalleled insight into student desire, needs and preference. This is achieved by providing students an eclectic range of learning tools from 24/7 available tutors, study membership containing step-by-step guideline to questions and instant answers to student academic problems. Every day our tutors and experts solve complex academic problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Job Type: Full-time