· Oversees the material planning process to ensure the accurate calculation of material requirements according to the bill of material, inventory turnover levels, sales orders and forecast.
· Planning, coordinating and supervising the daily activities of the Supply sections at coordination level and defines their level of priority.
· Coordinating communication lines and functional links between the Supply departments and other departments (Finance, Operations, Warehouse and Purchase departments).
· Directs the qualification, selection, and evaluation of suppliers in accordance to the set criteria to ensure meeting the required level of quality and cost.
· Monitors the execution and renewal of procurement contracts with suppliers.
· Ensures the timely execution of purchasing plans and provides the necessary directions to facilitate the purchasing processes.
· Ensuring a smooth running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
· Maintains effective coordination between the Purchasing and Logistics units to ensure delivering all purchased items to locations (warehouses, branches, clients) in a timely manner, and oversees the execution of distribution schedule ensuring that all sales orders are delivered promptly.
· Leads and directs the optimization of storage processes in the warehouses, and recommends the necessary procedures to increase the warehouses’ efficiencies. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of inventory data and undertakes the necessary actions to correct variances (if any).
· Reviews the Customer Service Reports on a monthly basis and ensures that corrective initiatives have been identified for the improvement of service quality are being implemented in an efficient and timely manner.
· Prepare the annual Supply Chain budget plans and ensures alignment with Home Solutions vision and strategies, and submits it to the HOD for approval.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs80,000.00 per month
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Management: 6 years (Preferred)