As a Customer Experience Agent your responsibilities are to own and manage the customer experience of small/midsized/one time customers and selected Care customers.
Deliver the customer experience of feeling trust, cared for and pleased in all interactions with customers and intermediaries that come to Maersk.
You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
To us teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.
Living our values means competing in the market place in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner. Through Constant Care and Humbleness we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve. In our daily work Uprightness and Our Employees mean that transparency and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work.
We take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality or religious belief. Diversity is our great strength and our continued goal, evidenced in our current work to significantly boost the number of women in senior management positions.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer experience.
- Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle by working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through proactive and/or reactive issue resolution ownership.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the transport journey.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Know customers and their pain points in their logistic chain and offer them appropriate Logistics solutions that best fit their business needs.
- Ensure all Ocean and L&S products and solutions are proactively offered/sold to customers to maximize Maersk overall business profitability being the Global Integrator of Container Logistics.
- Drive digitalization to increase self-service adoption making it easy for customers and efficient for us
We are looking for
- University Degree with 3 to 4 years’ experience in customer service/sales
- Experience in transport industry is an advantage
- Strong Customer Centricity and willingness to be a committed business partner for our customers
- A Team Player (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and display sense of urgency.
- Able to build and maintain good relationships (internal and external).
- A positive “can do-will do” attitude
- Proactive, self-starter who can work independently and within a close-knit team
- Passionate with drive to continuously develop
- Drive for Results – willing to work towards achieving shared goals & KPIs