We are hiring suitable candidate for the post of Civil Inspector Parsons International Dubai UAE Jobs. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Ensure that all construction works are performed in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Maintain a detailed diary of the days work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labor and equipment used, etc. and sign at the end of each day as directed by the ARE.
- Interface with the public and stake holders adjacent to the work to mitigate the construction impacts.
- Coordinate with the contractors foreman in charge of the work on a daily basis to advise on the proper execution of the work.
- Coordinate with the other disciplines inspectors and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, and quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
- Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of ready work and completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
- Report questionable methods of operation by the Contractor to the ARE or to the RE.
- Report to the ARE or RE any failure of the Contractor to perform the work as per the drawings and specifications and to provide good workmanship.
- Process the Inspection Requests and maintain records of their status.
- Maintain detailed records of work performed by the contractor in case the work is performed on a Day Works basis.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Assistant Resident Engineer and the project safety representatives.
- Act in a professional way but firm in dealings with the Contractor.
- construction of pipelines, topo survey
- construction of chambers,
- foundation of buildings and steel structures
- experience in excavation and laying of cables
- He must possess the ability to read working drawings and related specifications, and capable of enforcing such specifications.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project team.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrable experience in all aspects of major water pipeline construction supervision projects in the Gulf region.
- Experience of Transco projects or similar
- Experience working on Transco project is preferred.
We are jobsalert4all not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs around the world, when you click on this job, you will be redirected to the career page of concerned job provider, so jobsalert4all is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
Our site is the best job search engine that publishes the latest jobs according to the most recent dates. We help job seekers access job information with full and free access, submit resumes, and search for companies where they can be potential clients according to their abilities. Our goal is to offer viewers opportunities that they can take full advantage of fully.
Our goal is to provide viewers with information about the latest jobs in Pakistan. We update the site’s Jobsalert4all daily and post new and verified posts. They are organized according to the latest dates and you can find all jobs published on a recent date, all on our website. We also have the recent works sidebar on our site, where we publish all the latest work in Pakistan published today in newspapers and advertised. You can easily view this section and keep up to date with the latest work in Pakistan.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. This is real and authentic site you will get all the latest job and internships around the world.
Please share every job with your friend maybe it will be helpful for your friend’s thanks for your Interest in this site.