Who We Are
Daryl Flood companies specialize in providing customer-first, full service relocation, home delivery, warehousing, and moving services in the US and abroad. We have 15 locations across the US, and our corporate headquarters operate out of Coppell, Texas. We are a Client-focused, market-driven organization that is continually on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards performance. Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners of the company, and at Daryl Flood everybody has a stake in the outcome.
What We Offer
- A competitive benefits package, 10 paid holidays, and 2 weeks paid time off in the first year.
- A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development opportunities.
- A winning culture and rewards success through our Gainsharing program, where profits are shared among our team members.
Now Hiring for a Customer Service Assistant!
The Customer Service Assistant provides administrative support for the Customer Service Coordinators and act as a liaison with the Move Center regarding labor and technical issues.
Customer Service Assistant – Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registers orders received
- Requests Surveys
- Completes estimates
- Makes PMS Calls
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors
- Interfaces with Move Center regarding labor and technical issues
- Acts as a ‘safety-net’ for coordinators
- Other duties as required.
Who We Are Looking For:At Daryl Flood, we look for smart people with great attitudes to join our growing team! If you meet the below requirements, we encourage you to apply and take the next step in furthering your career.
Customer Service Assistant – Education and Experience
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Valid state driver’s license required.