We are looking for Service Technicians who carry out work in our wind parks in Pakistan. The Service Technician’s responsibilities are commissioning, fault clearance as well as maintenance. Tasks will include general, as well as specialized work and are described as follows:
- Analyze defects with phone-contact to service coordinator
- Autonomously simple repairs of turbines, troubleshooting and faultfinding
- Carry out complex repair-processes in collaboration with the Lead Technician
- Carry out planned maintenance-/inspection-activities with subcontractors
- Fill in reports and checklists in order to completely inform Field Operation Manager
- Inform customer in case of works on the turbine
- Carry out repair or exchange of main components
- Check inventory of spare parts stock and be responsible for material on site
- Standard monitoring of booked service reports and steering of service process to book expenses correctly
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time
- Realization of tasks in the most economical way for NORDEX Company
- Responsible for material, tools and property of company Nordex
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Nordex manuals and regulations
- Keep all H&S related instructions and guidelines. Work safely for material and personnel.
In your role you will report to the Field Operation Manager responsible for the area.
You should have the following qualification and experience:
- Mid-level Electrical and/or mechanical education
- Minimum of three years of hydraulic, electrical, or mechanical experience
- Experienced to use data processing adequately
- Good English language skills (read, write and speak fluently)
- Teamwork, collaboration and willingness to take over responsibility
- Quick grasp and capable of making decisions
- Ability to solve problems
- Think strategically and analytically
- Willing to travel on regular basis, including nights away from home
- Flexible in working time and area
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office, SAP and in house database and workload management systems
- Resilience & tolerance of frustration
- Readiness for training
- Able to work in high altitudes.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English.
Please apply within the career portal at www.nordex-online.com