We are hiring suitable candidate for the post of PMC Electrical Engineer Wood PIC Dubai UAE Jobs. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Advise PMC core management on issues surrounding future appointments of electrical personnel
- Ensure that all PMC Electrical Engineers under his / her supervision work to the project procedures, specifications and standards, good engineering practices and techniques, and any project-specific requirements
- Review / Validate detailed design and Engineering Deliverables
- Supervise the day to day engineering interfaces between PMC core engineering group, Project Managers and the engineering teams assigned to the EPC package – includes interaction with all other specialist disciplines as required
- Participate in Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Project Health, Safety and Environment Review (PHSER) exercises for the EPC projects during detailed engineering Participation in design review, 3D Model Reviews, Value Engineering, Risk Management workshops, constructability Reviews, PHSERs , IPR etc.
- Input into engineering procedures and work practices as appropriate, in conjunction with Core Electrical Lead
- Carryout Technical Evaluation of Bids, Issue Bid Technical Clarifications, Technical Evaluation Reports and Recommendations
- Develop close working relationships between all engineering group members, Project Managers / projects team and EPC staff to ensure a consistent approach and effective resolution of issues
- Develop a good team spirit within assigned PMC personnel and encourage team working with the Contractor and other customer groups
- Must have been in CONSULTANT’s organisation for at least three years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience
- Fully familiar with international codes, standards and recommended practices to be applied for oil / gas projects during EPC phase of execution
- Must have proven ability to contribute during development of electrical system studies and Hazop / Safety reviews
B.S. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum ten years relevant experience in the oil / gas industry
We are jobsalert4all not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs around the world, when you click on this job, you will be redirected to the career page of concerned job provider, so jobsalert4all is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
Our site is the best job search engine that publishes the latest jobs according to the most recent dates. We help job seekers access job information with full and free access, submit resumes, and search for companies where they can be potential clients according to their abilities. Our goal is to offer viewers opportunities that they can take full advantage of fully.
Our goal is to provide viewers with information about the latest jobs in Pakistan. We update the site’s Jobsalert4all daily and post new and verified posts. They are organized according to the latest dates and you can find all jobs published on a recent date, all on our website. We also have the recent works sidebar on our site, where we publish all the latest work in Pakistan published today in newspapers and advertised. You can easily view this section and keep up to date with the latest work in Pakistan.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. This is real and authentic site you will get all the latest job and internships around the world.
Please share every job with your friend maybe it will be helpful for your friend’s thanks for your Interest in this site.