Looking for a Prime Ministers Hunarmand Nojawan Programme, Skill for All (NAVTTC) Apply Online, then here you got on jobsalert4all.
Hunarmand Prime Minister Pakistan 2020 Program Free Courses Kamyab Jawan January 2020 was announced by NAVTTC and Kamyab Jawan. In these latest free courses, eligible male / female candidates from around the country can apply.
|Education||Literate to PhD|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
Terms And Condition:
- An applicant must be within the age range of 18 to 40 years
- Applicant must have a valid National Computerized Identity Card
- Applicant must not have used any government-paid skills development program program.
- Applicant must not enroll in any other parallel (federal or provincial) skills development program.
- The applicant must submit the hard copy of this online application form, along with the copy of the CNIC and other certificates / qualification documents at the desired training institutions.
- The applicant is required to appear before the NAVTTC interview team with all original documents at the desired institution on the announced interview day.
- To avoid any inconvenience, contact training institutions for interview date information.
- Only applicants will be selected for the Training Program who have relevant knowledge and aptitude for the applied trade.
- NAVTTC reserves the right to accept or reject any request based on available information.
- If any shared information is found to be misleading or incorrect at any stage, admission will be immediately canceled.
- Persons with physical disabilities will be given the appropriate preference for admission to appropriate training programs.
Prime Ministers Hunarmand Nojawan Programme Advertisement:
Here is the Latest Prime Ministers Hunarmand Nojawan Programme Advertisement.
hunarmand nojawan program
kamyab nojawan program
hunarmand pakistan program
Prime Ministers Hunarmand Nojawan Programme
What is the Prime Ministers Hunarmand Nojawan Programme?
The Prime Minister’s Special Package to implement the Skills for All Strategy as a Catalyst for Pakistani TVET Sector Development is one of six important schemes included in the program launched by “Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan” through which The young generation may have opportunities to excel in their respective fields. It covers 14 specific TVET (Vocational and Educational Technical Training) interventions for improving the TVET sector and will be implemented throughout Pakistan, including Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and new districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
How to Apply for Prime Ministers Hunarmand Nojawan Programme:
Browse your relevant trade and institute by clicking on the “Deals Offered” option. You can search for the trade you are interested in by entering the business name and clicking the search option. All institutes that offer this business name, institute name, district, shift, and none of the seats should appear. You can search for institutes in your relevant district by selecting your province and district in the left pane of the Business Offered page. All institutes in your district with business name, institute name, district, shift, and none of the seats should appear.
Research businesses of your choice. Click the Apply button in front of your selected trade. Fill out the form according to your details and press the Save option. You can print the form for your last use.
You can track application status by clicking the Track Application option. Enter your CNIC number and press the “Track Application” button. The system will notify the status of your allocation.
Please share every This Post with your friend maybe it will be helpful for your friend’s thanks for your Interest in this site.