We are hiring suitable candidate for the post of Recruitment Specialist Iqarus Dubai UAE Jobs. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing CVs and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by developing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Ensure that job descriptions and requirements meet the requirements of the project. Liaise with the Bid team and Operations team to ensure qualification and experience requirements are met
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Manage the efficient handover of candidate to the HR team
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Formatting CVs as required
- Hands-on experience of recruiting is essential
- Familiarity with sourcing for clinical candidates would be an advantage
- Extensive hands-on experience with interviewing, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Solid understanding of recruiting principles and practices with demonstrable experience of delivering recruitment for clinical staff
- Good IT Skills (Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) is essential
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and verbal is essential
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality when dealing with personal and sensitive information
- The ability to take the initiative by identifying what needs to be done and doing it before the situation requires it
- The ability to demonstrate a flexible approach and support for innovation and organisational change
- The ability to function effectively when under pressure and prioritise tasks as required; to react quickly to changing requirements and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or Business Administration desirable
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant recruitment experience in with at least 1 years with a multi-national company
We are jobsalert4all not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs around the world, when you click on this job, you will be redirected to the career page of concerned job provider, so jobsalert4all is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
Our site is the best job search engine that publishes the latest jobs according to the most recent dates. We help job seekers access job information with full and free access, submit resumes, and search for companies where they can be potential clients according to their abilities. Our goal is to offer viewers opportunities that they can take full advantage of fully.
Our goal is to provide viewers with information about the latest jobs in Pakistan. We update the site’s Jobsalert4all daily and post new and verified posts. They are organized according to the latest dates and you can find all jobs published on a recent date, all on our website. We also have the recent works sidebar on our site, where we publish all the latest work in Pakistan published today in newspapers and advertised. You can easily view this section and keep up to date with the latest work in Pakistan.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. This is real and authentic site you will get all the latest job and internships around the world.
Please share every job with your friend maybe it will be helpful for your friend’s thanks for your Interest in this site.