We are hiring suitable candidate for the post of Senior Civil Engineer SNC-Lavalin Dubai UAE Jobs. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Function as a senior point of contact for single or multiple projects, fully responsible for all Civil/Structural discipline activities / deliverables for the project(s). Independently guide and supervise one or more engineers or designers in the execution of the work.
- Interact and coordinate with the Owner, PMT/PMC, vendors, subcontractors, JV partners and satellite offices.
- Prepare conceptual drawings and documents including FEED, design basis, philosophies, equipment selection, studies / reports.
- Prepare engineering calculations, and documents related to assigned job for Civil / Structural works.
- Be fully conversant with international codes and standards related to assigned work.
- Review and check relevant deliverables such as design calculations, drawings, specifications, schedules and MTOs prepared by engineers and designers to ensure technical correctness, quality and compliance to project objectives.
- Prepare, check and approve Procurement related documents including material requisitions, technical bid evaluations, recommendations and vendor drawing reviews.
- Assist Lead/Chief/HOD to prepare engineering control documents including deliverables lists, manhours estimates, project programs, IDC coordination and technical reviews. Manage assigned work scope to these control documents.
- Participate in the development of technical and project execution estimates and proposals and defend the basis of these estimates.
- Assume other duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- BSEng or equivalent Civil/Structural Engineering Degree from an accredited University.
- Equivalency Certificate for Technical Degree from the UAE Ministry of Education
- Engineering Card (Dubai/Abu Dhabi municipality registered)
- Must demonstrate extensive knowledge of civil, concrete, buildings and structural steelwork on industrial projects.
- Must possess a working knowledge of upstream and downstream oil & gas and/or petrochemical units and operating principles. Other industry specific knowledge may be acceptable on a location-by-location basis.
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a professional technical capacity involving specification, design and checking in an engineering consultancy or EPC company within the oil & gas industry.
We are jobsalert4all not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs around the world, when you click on this job, you will be redirected to the career page of concerned job provider, so jobsalert4all is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
Our site is the best job search engine that publishes the latest jobs according to the most recent dates. We help job seekers access job information with full and free access, submit resumes, and search for companies where they can be potential clients according to their abilities. Our goal is to offer viewers opportunities that they can take full advantage of fully.
Our goal is to provide viewers with information about the latest jobs in Pakistan. We update the site’s Jobsalert4all daily and post new and verified posts. They are organized according to the latest dates and you can find all jobs published on a recent date, all on our website. We also have the recent works sidebar on our site, where we publish all the latest work in Pakistan published today in newspapers and advertised. You can easily view this section and keep up to date with the latest work in Pakistan.
For more jobs subscribe to our site by email so that you will get all the jobs related to your field. This is real and authentic site you will get all the latest job and internships around the world.
Please share every job with your friend maybe it will be helpful for your friend’s thanks for your Interest in this site.