BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PAKISTANIS LOOKING FOR A SYSTEMS- PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR (SHAREPOINT)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced, Non-Management
FUNCTION: Portfolio & Innovation
SALARY RANGE: 90,000 to 110,000 PKR + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Islamabad. Please note that this role will be moved to Lahore in the months to come
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for providing exceptional expertise and support services of the management of activities via the globally used platform, SharePoint. You will be a point of contact for the Global Business Services (GBS) organization ensuring a high and constant level of service quality.
Reports to: GBS Planning and Performance Management Lead
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Working with our internal clients to create new SharePoint sites as per high level requirements and ensuring that requests are resolved in a high-quality manner, within the standard agreed timeframe
- Effectively communicate with our internal stakeholders on any updates regarding progress made in solving requests and completion of projects
- Acting as the midpoint between the internal functions that use or intend to use the platforms and the SharePoint Excellence Center and Technical Department.
- Evaluating the accurate usage of the existing SharePoint platforms and work collaboratively with the team to identify the need for training of users in the organization
- Finding opportunities in your own role/ processes and build suggestions for process and workflow improvements
- Crafting new SharePoint based workflows while maintaining existing ones
- Ensuring that potential process improvements are standardized across the global business and ensure compliance with the standard processes and applicable policies
- Establishing and maintaining good working relations within BAT and GBS
- Ensuring that SharePoint is both functional and in line with our BAT Corporate Brand identity
- Leverage external information and sources like Microsoft Community to address complex issues and unknown areas.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have key expertise in identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations and implementing the improvements for the business?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree in a related field or 2-3 years’ experience working with SharePoint or similar technological platform
- Strong analytical ability to proactively identify issues, opportunities, and recommendations
- Basic knowledge in Java programming
- Organized and with a Project Management mindset
- Advanced MS Office experience (especially MS Excel)
- Advanced proficiency in English Language (both written & spoken
- Ability to build and demonstrate working relationships with internal partners
- Shown capacity to work independently and as member of a team
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy in drafting reports
- Previous work experience in a client-oriented work environment, working with internal clients and service providers
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!