Who We Are:
Cube Healthcare Systems is a subsidiary of the Healthcare Technology Company based in Michigan, USA. providing healthcare solutions to the clients in the US. Presently, Cube Healthcare Systems is the biggest company at KP IT Board, with fast growing healthcare IT services and product base.
As a healthcare solution provider, CHS is successfully carrying out revenue management services for its clients based in the USA. Our product: ALTUMED, a Revenue Cycle Management Software takes Medical Billing to another degree of automation and advancement.
In Pakistan, with the main Office in Abbottabad, Cube has camp offices in Lahore and Islamabad as well where business teams are pro-actively working to provide excellent experience and process for the clients.
As a System Support Engineer you are expected to proactively analyze issues, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians and track problems through to resolution. The Network Support Engineer also prepares reports and keep a track of all the issues reported and issues fixed along with other information.
- Installing new software
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Network maintenance
- Technical support for people using the network
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day administration and monitoring of network use
- Ensuring data and user security
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors / Masters in Information Systems or Computer Sciences
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in network support
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CEH, ComTIA Network+, VMware Certified Professional, Wireshark OR any other relevant certification
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to apply understanding of applicable regulations (e.g., HIPAA, SOX, HL7).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change, work independently and manage teams, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment while managing multiple tasks and deliverable simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of LAN and WAN
- Good time management skills.
- Passionate to work in a diverse environment within the bounds of processes
Job Type: Full-time
All employees and visitors are required to wear masks and keep hands sanitized within the office building.
- systems engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place